How to make a return
How to return an item you have purchased
- Please send an email to email@example.com explaining why the item is being returned and whether you would like a refund or exchange. You must quote your order name and number.
- From the receipt date, you have 25 days to let us know if you would like to return an item. Your item must be in its original unused condition, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Should 25 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund.
- It can take up to 7 days for us to receive your return, depending on which postal service you use. Once we receive the item it will be inspected and processed. We will then confirm via email what action we have taken. The returned items must be in their original condition. All goods will be inspected on return and any item in unsuitable condition will be sent back to you or refunded at a percentage of the original value.
- Refunds will be automatically issued to the payment method used to make the original purchase – please allow at least 5 working days for the refunded amount to go through.
- For exchanging items, if we are not able to provide a replacement, we will automatically refund you and contact you via email.
- Please return your goods to the below address:
Gymholix Europe Ltd.
Safestore Unit 1, Off Central Way, Second Floor unit 3601, Feltham London Middlesex TW14 0AN
The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. If you are shipping an item over €75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Late or Missing Refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company or bank, it may take some time before your refund is officially processed – it may take up to 5 working days for the refund to go through.
- If it has been over 5 working days and you have also contacted the relevant payment processor, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
My return was processed but I wasn't refunded my delivery charge
We will usually refund you what you paid for the goods but deduct the delivery charge except in cases where the order was cancelled under the UK Distance Selling Regulations or the entire order was faulty. You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs of the item you are returning.
I have been refunded the incorrect amount
Please send us an email if this has happened to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The following may affect the amount you have been refunded:
- The delivery charge would only be refunded on cancelled orders under Distance Selling Regulations.
- If an item has been returned damaged.
- The goods are faulty.
- Discounts that were applied at the time of sale, which may not now be applicable.
Please be aware that unless you believe the item is faulty, we are unable to refund any health and personal care items sold on our online store. We are also not able to refund any edible items.